We specialise in the management of properties in possession on behalf of LPA receivers, lenders and mortgage providers.We have successfully worked with adminstrators and LPA Recievers including Leonard Curtis and Associates Ltd, The Macdonald Partnership Ltd and Ian Franses and Associates Ltd.
Our strength in the catchment areas of Dorset and Hampshire has seen us acheive better than average sales and lettings figures and this local knowledge put us at the forefront of what can be a complex and challenging business.
We are based centrally in Bournemouth and have many years’ experience in the management and property sales sector throughout Dorset and Hampshire. We use only reputable local estate agents for the marketing of the property and work closely with that agent to maximize sales revenue. Likewise where a lender wishes to retain a property we will arrange for the property to be let and overseen by ourselves.
Our services include the following but can be broken down or a bespoke package can be tailored to suit.
- Lock change, drain down, waste removal including hazardous, gardening, cleaning and inventories.
- Property inspection and valuations
- Report on condition and action plan for the subject property.
- Repairs and refurbishment of the property to enhance values.
- On-going monitoring, maintenance and repairs.
- Arranging fire risk, gas and health and safety assessments where necessary
- Careful selection of estate and or letting agents.
- Methodical Sales chasing to progress sales quickly
- Rent collection and forwarding
- Checking and settling freeholder and management company invoices including ground rent, insurance and block maintenance.
- Checking the property is adequately insured especially where long term vacant.
- Regular update reports.
- Monthly invoicing reducing administration time
- Auction management
From handover from you or your solicitors you can rest assured that your property will be in our safe hands and that we will endeavor to maximize your properties true values.
What our clients say about us
We would recommend you to anyone. Nothing is too much trouble it seems.
Mr and Mrs J Stevens